- How to book an apartment?
Here we explain you detailed the process to book an apartment.
- How many night is the minimum booking?
The minimum booking is for three days.
- Do you accept credit card to pay the rent? What type of credit cards do you accept?
We only accept credit cards to pay the booking of an apartment. We accept every credit card except American Express because incompatibility of our bank system.
- Do you accept pets in the apartments?
We’re sorry but we don’t accept pets in our apartments.
- Which is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in time is 12 am until 8 pm and the check-out time is before 12 am. Anyway we will try to adapt this timetable to your needs. In case the check-out is before 9 a.m.we will return the deposit thru a bank wire transfer.
- Are there linens available in the apartments?
In all our apartments there are available some sets of clean linens and towels.
- Does the apartments count with air conditioning and heating system?
The apartments have available air conditioning and heating system.
- Is a Internet connection available in the apartments? Is there telephone?
The apartmens have a DSL Internet wireless connection 3Mb download speed provided by Movistar:
This wireless connection is protected by a 128 bits WEP password for your security.
There is no telephone line we can lend you a spanish cell phone.
- What is the transfer service?
The transfer service (cost 20 – 25 euros), it’s a pick up service where someone picks you up at the airport or train station and will take you to the apartment where they will give you the keys and explain everything about the apartment.
- Where can we get the keys of the apartment the arrival day?
A staff member will give you the keys at the main door of the apartments after agreeing at a specific time to (0034) 667511348 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are delayed for one reason or another please let us know because there will be someone waiting for you.
- What’s the difference between Alameda studio and Alameda apartment?
The difference between Alameda studio and Alameda apartment consist in the studio doesn’t have any walls that separate the kitchen and the bedroom (loft) also count with a lovely terrace with a view of downtown Seville. The apartments does have a separating walls.
- What happens if there’s a technical problem ( electrical, plumbing, etc )?
In case we have to cancel a booking of one of our apartments because a serious problem like electrical problems, plumbing, water, etc. we are obligated to give you another apartment with the same features during a couple of days or your whole stay, if this ever occurs only the guests accorded with the original booking can be permitted in the apartment.
- Is there a cradle available if we are bringing a baby?
There is available a cradle for this cases. Please request the cradle in your booking form (special requirements space).
- Which is the phone number to contact you if there’s a problem?
You can contact us by phone to ( 0034 ) 667511348, this cell phone is ON 24 hours and 365 days of the year. If nobody answer when you call we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Are your e-mail servers secure to send my credit card information?
The e-mail servers where is hosted our website www.sevillapartamentos.com count with a SSL security system (cipher strength of 128 bits) certified as Secure servers by Thawte. Also only our professional staff have access to the information that we received in our office.